This website (the “Site”) is operated by Rehana Moosa Forensic Accounting Professional Corporation (“RMFA”). The Site provides articles, publications, information, events, data and other materials (the "Content"). The Site is made available to you subject to your compliance with these terms and conditions of use (collectively, the "Terms"). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by, and comply with, the Terms and represent that you understand and can agree to the Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by, and comply with, the Terms, you are not permitted to access or use the Site. Nothing on the Site should be construed as legal or other professional advice, and your access to, or use of, the Site does not create a client or fiduciary relationship. Information on the Site is not a substitute for professional advice and the Content should not be relied upon as accurate, reliable, complete, current, timely or fit for any particular purpose, without receiving advice directly from RMFA. No one should act, or not act, on the sole basis of the Content.
The Content is provided solely for informational purposes. The Content is current as of the date of first publication but may no longer be accurate as a result of the passage of time or other reasons. RMFA does not take or accept any responsibility for any errors on the Site, or any loss or damage sustained by any person or entity who relies on anything stated or derived from the Site.
RMFA does not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications made by you via email or otherwise through the Site. If you wish to provide information of a confidential or sensitive nature to RMFA, please contact us directly by telephone.
You may access and use the Site and the Content only in accordance with all applicable laws and the Terms. Subject to the Terms, RMFA allows you to access and use the Site and the Content only to display and save on your own computer, download and print a copy of the Content for your use, provided that the Content is not modified. By accessing or using the Site or the Content, or by displaying, saving, downloading or printing a copy of any Content, you do not acquire any other right or licence to the Site or the Content.
You may not:
- Access the Site or use the Site or the Content in any way or for any purpose that is unlawful.
- Access the Site or use the Site or the Content for any purpose that violates the rights of RMFA, any RMFA personnel or any other person.
- Make available, distribute, display, post, disseminate, publish, republish, or communicate to the public, any Content without prior written consent.
- Create, modify, translate, select, arrange, merge, compile or otherwise combine Content on the Site with other data or other content from or on another website.
- Collect, store, reorganize, summarize or manipulate any Content.
- Engage in any commercial transaction relating to the Site or the Content in any medium.
Access to, and use of, the Site and the downloading of Content are done at your own risk. RMFA does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Site or the Content is compatible with your computer systems or will be free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other threat. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect the security and integrity of your computer system, and for all costs that may be necessary as a result of your use of the Site.